Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you suffer headaches, fatigue, low energy?

I am so excited that I have to share this wth you.

Laura came to us 3 weeks ago and started our nutrition program, The Food Tree.

She had chronic migraines and was in a viscious cycle of rebound headaches from the medications she was having to take every day.

Today she came in and said to me: I dont have headaches, I have energy – what is in those protein supplements I am using? I am not supposed to tolerate chocolate and I am guzzling down the chocolate drink and getting more and more energy. She even brought her husband who said :” Something really has changed.” What has changed is that Ruth is learning to take care of herself. Health, energy and weight are all the result of how you treat your body. Try it yourself, I promise you it works.

Learn more about our program at www.FoodTreeMD.com

http://foodtreemd.com/blog/do-you-suffer-headaches-fatigue-low-energy/

No comments: